Monday 22 August 2011

watermelons, raindrops and contentment

Today was a half crazy day at work, too little sleep, too much pressure and  slightly more chit chat that I like to take with my daily cup of vitamin B "ready for work". but on the way home a revelation occured to me - I still have about 1/3 of a watermelon in my fridge at home. and believe it or not, watermelon is a great remedy on a day like this, when everything is fine and ok, yet something gnaws from within, a bruised ego voices itself and that little bat of frustration flaps its wings merrily by your ear. yes, I had some watermelon, finished some writing, took a nap et voilá! a whole new person.
too rainy today to take any pictures ouside, so - the choice is obvious.
watermelons found here
watermelon. watermelon stands for contentment, refreshed senses and that little something that makes one bite one's lip. just a tad.

No comments:

Post a Comment